Girl Bullying Keynote Speaker Dr. Harry Wong has focused much of his energy around classroom management. According to Wong, the key to “managing” the classroom – as opposed to “discipline” or even “teacher bullying” – is implementing procedures from the very first day of school.
Now in its 7th year, the National Conference on Girl Bullying and Relational Aggression seeks to increase awareness of relational aggression and its sometimes far-reaching consequences.
Recognized as one of the most admired people in education, Dr. Wong and his wife and co-author, Dr. Rosemary Wong, will present a keynote entitled “Effective Teaching: The Best Way to Solve Discipline & Bullying Problems.” Their book, The First Days of School, has sold nearly 4 million copies. They will join other nationally known keynoters and more than 50 breakout presenters who will provide tools and strategies to combat bullying and relational aggression.
Advance registration closes June 1 for the 7th Annual National Conference on Girl Bullying and Relational Aggression.
National Conference on Girl Bullying Featured Topics Include:
- Cyberbullying Interventions
- Effective Disciplinary Approaches
- Legal Perspectives on Bullying and Cyberbullying
- Keys to Transforming Aggressive Young People
- How Gender Differences in the Brain Relate to Bullying
- Empowering Bystanders to Become Interveners
- Elementary School Girl Bullying Programs
- What Works with Middle Schoolers
- Using Multimedia & Drama to Prevent Bullying
- Effective Use of Small Groups to Improve Relationships
- Impact of RA on Girls of Different Cultures
- Girls with Disabilities Facing Bullying
- Proactive, Prevention Approaches
- Research-Based Approaches
- And Much More!
|$375 (Until 6/1/13)|
Featured Presenters include:
|Lee Hirsch Writer/Producer of Internationally Acclaimed Documentary: Bully|
|Dr. Harry Wong Among Instructor magazine’s 20 Most Admired People in EducationDr. Rosemary Wong Co-Author The First Days of School|
|Alexis Jones Media Personality, Founder of IAmThatGirl.com|
|Charles “Dr. Chuck” Williams Founder of Center for the Prevention of School-Aged Violence|
COMPLIMENTARY ACCESS TO SCHOOL DISCIPLINE CONFERENCE
Attendees at the National Conference on Girl Bullying also receive complimentary access to the National Conference on School Discipline, which will be co-located at the Las Vegas Hotel. Featured presenters include:
|Dr. Harry Wong Among Instructor magazine’s 20 Most Admired People in EducationDr. Rosemary Wong Co-AuthorThe First Days of School|
|Barbara Coloroso Author Kids are Worth It! Giving Your Child the Gift of Inner Discipline & other Bestsellers|
|Judith Jones School Turnaround Specialist|
For more information, simply call us at 1-800-251-6805 or visit our website at www.stopgirlbullying.com.