Register now for this timely opportunity to be trained by
Mark Johnson & Sam Stecher
through this 90-minute live webinar (1.5.CE hours).
June 3, 2015 @ 11:30 am & 2:00 pm (Eastern Time).
In this 90-minute strategy-driven webinar, Sam Stecher and Mark Johnson will provide key insights for improving the learning climate school-wide.
School climate authorities and current school administrators, Sam and Mark will guide attendees through easy-to-implement field-tested strategies and activities designed to be used weekly with staff and students to change your school climate. They will also discuss practical ways to improve student-to-student, educator-to-student and educator-to-educator relationships while gaining buy-in for climate change efforts. Attendees will receive free access to web-based support to provide continuous strategies, ideas and to help sustain initiatives in the future.
WEBINAR HIGHLIGHTS INCLUDE:
- Improving Relationships
- Four Fundamental Ways of Human Bonding
- Lessons Learned in Addressing Challenging Student Behavior
- Enhancing Student Motivation
- Involving Stakeholders
- Recruiting Advocates
- Gaining Student Buy-In
- Staff Missions
- Student Missions
- Parent/Volunteer Missions
- Implement school-wide and community-based interventions.
- Identify best practices to establish healthy relationships between students and staff.
- Create a positive environment while managing challenging behaviors.
- Apply stakeholder interactions which foster positive school community bonding on a consistent basis.
- Participate and foster participation in activities which enhance the school community climate.
- Click here to register for the 11:30 am Eastern Time WEBINAR.
- Click here to register for the 11:30 am Eastern Time SITE LICENSE.
- Click here to register for the 2:00 pm Eastern Time WEBINAR.
- Click here to register for the 2:00 pm Eastern Time SITE LICENSE.
The $49 registration fee includes a PDF copy of the PowerPoint presentation that will accompany the live presentation. This will be emailed to each registrant via the email address provided at registration.
THIS WEBINAR IS RECOMMENDED FOR:
- Classroom Teachers
- School Counselors
- Principals and Administrators
- Special Education Personnel
- At-Risk Coordinators
- Intervention Specialists
ABOUT THE PRESENTERS:
Mark Johnson taught fifth grade for 12 years before moving into an elementary principal position, which he has held for the past six years. He received the “Milken National Educator Award” in 2004, was a “National Blue Ribbon Award” winner in 2010, and was name “Outstanding New Principal of the Year” for the state of Nebraska in 2011. His passion for education continues to grow exponentially. He uses humor, a family atmosphere, a warm cup of coffee and the spirit of Elvis to build relationships with all those around him. As a presenter, Mark tells stories and uses real-life examples from his school and family experiences.
Sam Stecher has served Kearney Public Schools in Nebraska since 1997. In that time he has been a gifted educational para-professional, middle school teacher and coach, special education teacher, high school Dean of Students, and presently an elementary principal. In each of these roles he has applied the same skills and interventions successfully that he will share with attendees. He shares stories of when it went right and when it went not-so-right. Attendees will leave with a plan to implement his interventions immediately. He brings passion, energy and a plan to change the world one person at a time to his speaking.
Mark and Sam will also deliver pre-conference sessions at the School Discipline Conference in Pre-Conf sessions in Las Vegas & Atlanta. Join us!