With so much technology available how does a teacher know what will work in the classroom? For those educators just getting their feet wet with technology integration to those currently using technology in the classroom, presenter Eric Clark will explore exciting ways to use tech tools to increase student engagement and bring life into the classroom.
One-to-one computing, BYOD (Bring Your Own Device), Smart Boards and other improvements have revolutionized the technology environment in many North American classrooms, yet many educators have lagged behind in incorporating technology into their instruction. Many classrooms are not much different than they were 20 years ago. PowerPoint slides have replaced transparencies and papers are now submitted on computers, but the potential is limitless!
In this 90-minute webinar, Eric Clark will draw upon his experience as a media/communications teacher, media entrepreneur, administrator and master trainer to help teachers sort through tools that can be useful in the classrooms – while harnessing the power of technology.
- Poll Everywhere
- Google Apps
- Virtual Reality
- The Tech Tools List
In this webinar, you will learn to:
- Discern the value of reverse mentoring in a technology-supported classroom.
- Discover innovative ways to store and manage lessons, files, and multi-media.
- Integrate video editors to create lessons centered on problem-based learning.
- Learn how to use online video to support lessons rather than sustain them.
- Identify different tools to help students become authors, producers, and creators of multi-media projects.
- Apply new technology tools and/or strategies to enrich technology integration within the classroom.
- Click here to register for the 11:30 am Eastern Time WEBINAR.
- Click here to register for the 11:30 am Eastern Time SITE LICENSE
- Click here to register for the 2:00 pm Eastern Time WEBINAR.
- Click here to register for the 2:00 pm Eastern Time SITE LICENSE.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
- Classroom Teachers
- Principals & Other School Administrators
- Special Education Personnel
- Academic Deans
- Curriculum Directors
- Technology Champions
- Technology Committee Members
The $49 registration fee includes a PDF copy of the PowerPoint presentation that will accompany the live presentation. This will be emailed to each registrant the afternoon prior to the webinar.
ABOUT THE PRESENTER:
Eric Clark, M. Ed., has more than thirteen years’ experience in education and currently serves as Lead Administrator at a progressive private school in Kansas. While serving as middle school principal and assistant high school principal prior to his current role, Clark also functioned as the District’s Technology Integration Specialist, helping teachers weave technology into their lessons to boost engagement and accountability. Clark began his education career teaching English Language Arts, Broadcast Journalism, Print Journalism, Media Communications, and Yearbook, for over a decade.