Summer is coming and so are Developmental Resources’ 2017 Innovative Schools Summits. Don’t miss out on the opportunity to sponsor or exhibit in either Atlanta or Las Vegas – or both! As a sponsor and /or exhibitor at one or two Summits, you’ll get the unparalleled benefit of interacting with our education-focused attendees.
Explore the advantages of exhibiting in the Atlanta and Las Vegas prospectus. Because of the limited number of spaces available you’ll enjoy an extraordinarily favorable exhibitor-to-attendee ratio of no more than 1:40. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to guarantee your 6’ display table!
Call 800-251-6805 today to reserve your space and sponsorship! Based upon early registrations, attendance is expected to be more than 1,000 in Atlanta and more than 1,200 in Las Vegas.
The 2017 Innovative Schools Summit Atlanta will be held June 21 – 24 this year at the Renaissance Atlanta Waverly Hotel. This summit will feature the School Discipline Conference, the Wired Differently Conference, the NextGen School Safety Conference and the At-Risk and Struggling Students Conference. Featured speakers include:
- Dr. Pedro Noguera – Closing the Achievement Gap
- Dr. David Rendall – The Freak Factor
- Brian Mendler – Discipline with Dignity
- Kaye Randall – Non-Suicidal Self-Injury
- Brad Chapin – Self-Regulation
- Baruti Kafele – School Turnaround Specialist.
The 2017 Innovative Schools Summit Las Vegas will be held June 27 – 30 at Caesar’s Palace. The national conferences featured at the summit are the Girl Bullying and Empowerment, the School Climate & Culture Forum, the Innovative Teaching Strategies and the School Discipline Conference. These sought-after speakers are sure to draw a crowd!
- Dr. Randy Sprick – Safe and Civil Schools
- Barbara Coloroso – kids are worth it!
- Dr. Michael Gurian – Boys and Girls Learn Differently!
- Larry Thompson – Responsibility-Centered Discipline
- Robert Jackson – No More Excuses
- Molly Barker – Girls on the Run, Red Boot Coalition
The schedule provides an excellent opportunity to interact with our attendees who need your products or services during the numerous breaks. By combining four conferences at each of these summits, these events attract a targeted high-caliber audience.
- Principals and Other Administrators – 40%
- School Counselors & Social Workers – 20%
- Teachers – 20%
- Deans, Behaviorists, Intervention Specialists – 15%
- Others – 5%
Don’t wait! There is limited space at each event. Follow the links to see floor plans for Las Vegas and Atlanta. Call our Exhibit/Sponsor Coordinator, Kevin Stewart at 800-251-6805. Or email email@example.com to reserve your space today.
Looking forward to seeing you,