As you prepare for a successful start to the new school year, we at Developmental Resources can assist you by bringing our nationally acclaimed seminars to your district or school at a fraction of the cost of attending public seminars. Several of our highly qualified, top-rated speakers still have slots available in August and September to help kick off your school year.
Our popular, highly-rated seminars include:
- Mean Girls: Dealing With Today’s Girl Bullying and Relational Aggression K-12 (1 day)
- Wired Differently: 5 Keys to Working with Students with “Acting Out” and “Acting In” Disorders K-12 (1 day)
- Difficult Students: How to Unlock Their Potential and Survive the Process K-12 (1 day)
- Helping Young People Learn Self-Regulation K-12 (1-day)
- Critical Mental Health Challenges That Can Lead to Self-Injury & Suicide 3-12 (1-day)
Click on the links above to view the full agenda for these insightful sessions.
In terms of cost, schools with which we work find that they can take 75 teachers through a full day of training for less than $6,000 including the speaker’s travel. Compare that to $15,000 or more including travel for a public session.
For more information about bringing one of our popular seminars to your school, please call 800-775-9674.